Landscaping, Landscape Gardeners, Tree Surgery, Gritting, snow clearing, Tree felling, Tree work, Paving, Patios, Grounds and Garden Maintenance, Driveways, Decking, Japanese Knot-weed control, Garden Machinery sales and Service Aberdeen, Aberdeenshire.
Roy Cowie LBS Ltd
Based in Aberdeenshire since 1994, Roy Cowie LBS Ltd. have a 65-strong team of fully qualified staff offering a one-stop solution for all your outdoor needs.
Every employee plays their part in ensuring you are completely satisfied with our work. They are led by:
ROY COWIE – MANAGING DIRECTOR
Farmer’s son Roy founded the company in 1994 with his wife Heather and built it up to what it is today. A ‘hands-on’ boss who believes in delivering the best possible service.
Contact Roy on email@example.com
CAM PATERSON – DIRECTOR
Cam primarily oversees the grounds maintenance and winter maintenance contracts. He is also responsible for all of our purchasing arrangements.
Contact Cam on firstname.lastname@example.org
ELAINE FLEMING – OFFICE MANAGER
Elaine is the paperwork supremo who makes sure everything is kept on track and on time.
Contact Elaine on email@example.com
GARRY DEMPSTER – ARBORICULTURE AND SOFT WORKS MANAGER
Garry is our tree expert! He has a passion for responsibly executed tree management and oversees all aspects of our tree and soft landscaping works.
Contact Garry on firstname.lastname@example.org
There are opportunities for employment, both permanent and seasonal, at Roy Cowie LBS Ltd.
To find out more please call us on 01330 822871 or write to us, with your C.V., at Roy Cowie LBS Ltd., Old Station Yard, Station Road, Banchory, AB31 5YJ.
You can also e-mail your details to us at email@example.com
We are unable to respond to all applications for employment that we receive.
– Grounds Maintenance Team Leader and Grounds Maintenance Team Members.
Applications are sought from individuals with the following attributes;
-Supervisory experience, ideally in a Garden, Grounds, Golf etc environment.
–FULL UK DRIVING LICENCE HOLDERS. APPLICATIONS FROM NON LICENCE AND PROVISIONAL LICENCE HOLDERS WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED.
-Positive attitude and work ethic.
-Strong ability to lead a team.
-Adherence to safe working practices.
-Strong communication skills.
-Ideally knowledge and experience in Garden and Grounds maintenance. Applications are also welcome from individuals without relevant experience but who can clearly display a positive and ‘can do’ attitude.
ABOUT THE JOB.
• Sector leading pay rates.
• You will have the benefit of using high quality tools and equipment which are regularly updated. Full in-house support for any breakdowns. You won’t be trying to do a job with unsuitable, old and unreliable tools.
• An opportunity to work for one of the top 50 Landscape Contractors in the United Kingdom. A multi award winning contractor who sets the standard for the industry in the North East of Scotland.
• Due to the wealth of contracts we have, full time and continued employment is guaranteed throughout the winter months.
• Following an Interview, successful applicants will be required to work a probationary period of 12 weeks before being offered a written contract for full-time employment Salary will be based on experience and ability.
• We are an Equal Opportunities Employer and applications from all individuals will be considered.
• 28 days’ holiday entitlement, Auto-enrolment pension scheme with employer contribution.
• The position is a Full time employed one.
• THE POSITION IS BASED AT OUR YARD WITHIN ABERDEEN CITY. ALL TRAVEL TO AND FROM SITES AND THE YARD IS FULLY PAID, AS IS TRAVEL BETWEEN WORK SITES.
PLEASE ONLY APPLY FOR THIS POSITION IF YOU MEET THE ABOVE CRITERIA
CLASS 2 TIPPER DRIVER AND MACHINE OPERATOR
The position is based at either the company’s yard within Aberdeen City or in Banchory, Aberdeenshire. All travel to and from sites and the yard is fully paid, as is travel between work sites.
An a multi award winning contractor who sets the standard for the industry in the North East of Scotland.
Following an Interview, successful applicants will be required to work a probationary period of 12 weeks before being offered a written contract for full-time employment Salary will be based on experience and ability.
Role Requirements- Please only apply if you have the below experience
You must have a Class 2 UK Driving License.
Ideally experience of driving a tipper.
Experience of operating agricultural/construction machinery and plant would be highly advantageous.
Experience of manual outdoor work.
Strong communication skills.
Strong ability to lead and/or work in a team.
CV’S must include a full and dated employment history which is up to the present date.
Driving 12T tipper truck.
Primarily delivering and removing materials from own work sites.
Collecting materials from suppliers and moving materials to and from our three yard locations.
Operation of plant and machinery such as Telehandlers, Tractors, Excavators etc.
Assisting Teams on site to load and unload your vehicle.
Assisting teams with machinery operations when on site.
Processing materials at our yards.
Reasons to apply;
The chance to join a well-established company
• To join a fantastic team
• To showcase your knowledge and skill set
• 28 days’ holiday entitlement
• Discretionary ‘bonus’ extra days paid holiday on a nominated day each year.
• Auto-enrolment pension scheme with employer contribution.
• Due to the wealth of contracts the company have, full time and continued employment is guaranteed throughout the winter months.
• Sector leading pay rates.
• An early 3pm finish every Friday
• Enhanced overtime rated work carrying out gritting during the winter months is available.
• There is no requirement for weekend work other than optional gritting work during the winter.
• No work related paperwork to complete. All job sheets and timesheets are completed using mobile apps.
PLEASE MAKE ANY ENQUIRIES OR APPLICATIONS BY E MAIL TO firstname.lastname@example.org
Don’t hesitate – give us a call on 01330 822871 or 01224 392558 for a no obligation chat about your ideas or needs.
We can come and meet you on-site to go over what you want or, if you are driving through Banchory, drop in past our offices and workshop at the Old Station Yard on Station Road.
We are open from 8am-5pm Monday to Thursday and 8am to 3pm on Friday’s.
We believe it’s important that we all have plenty time to spend with our families and friends!!! With this in mind, we close at 3pm of Fridays and are not open at the weekend.
Our Machinery sales, service and hire department is closed on Saturdays and Sundays. Early morning lawn mower and machine drop offs and collections can be arranged if you’re unable to visit us during our normal opening hours. Please call us if you would like to arrange an out of hours drop off.
You can also contact us by e-mail on email@example.com
NO DEPOSIT REQUIRED. We do not believe in asking our customers to pay any kind of deposit. We are sure you will be delighted with any work we carry out. So delighted, you’ll be happy to pay!!!
Everybody at Roy Cowie LBS Ltd. believes that we deliver the best possible service. But don’t just take our word for it – read the comments of some of our, many, satisifed customers.
“Special thanks to the team of guys who worked absolutely tirelessly in creating, what has become the envy of the neighbours, from an erstwhile wilderness.” – Mr & Mrs M, Kemnay
“We are delighted with the transformation to our garden – it looks amazing!” – Mrs E.H. P
“Outstanding work with a high degree of professionalism and attention to detail.” – Dr R, Banchory
“It is great to come across a company like yours where you have consistently high standards and insist on high quality work.” – Mr & Mrs R, Milltimber
“Thanks for a superb job and a beautiful garden!” – Mrs B, Aberdeen
“The whole team was a credit to you and made having such a large job carried out much less of an ordeal!” – Mr & Mrs T, Milltimber